SOLUTIONS - DRUG TESTING
Drug Testing Solutions
Ekeholm offers a comprehensive suite of drug testing solutions, including collections, laboratory testing, random testing, MRO review with electronic reporting, and excellence in customer service. We can fully manage your substance abuse program to save you time, money, and exposure to risk.
The following tests are available (DOT and Non-DOT):
- Urine Testing
- Oral Testing
- Hair Testing
- Sweat Testing
- Saliva Testing
- Alcohol Testing
- Several Instant Testing Products
Online Integration with Background Checks
Our onsite drug testing services features web-based ordering and report result capabilities which are fully integrated with our online background screening system, providing a proven technology infrastructure that is HR-XML Consortium certified. The ability to track your drug testing results along with your background checks in one order saves time and money.
The ordering process is easy and steps are simple.
- Simply order your employment background checks including the drug test through our secure online ordering system.
- Issue the custody and control drug test form (CCF) to the applicant or employee (Note: Online paperless donor scheduling is also available).
- Applicant or employee goes to the local collection facility for specimen collection.
- Specimen is transported to certified laboratory for initial screening and confirmation testing.
- Lab results are reviewed by Medical Review Officer (MRO).
- MRO reports final results back to employer via online screening system.
- Clear results are typically returned online within 24-48 hrs (Urine tests).
Why Drug Test? Consider These Facts:
- More than 10 Million Americans, 5% of the U.S. population 12 and older, admit to being marijuana users. (Department of Labor)
- 13 Million Americans admit to being current illicit drug users during the past month and 24 Million during the past year, 74 Million during their lifetime. (U.S. Department of Health & Human Services)
- 73% of all drug users 18 and older are employed--90% of all alcoholics work; that's one out of six employees. (U.S. Department of Labor)
- Substance abusers file 5 times more workers’ compensation claims, and between 38-50% of all worker's compensation claims involve substance abuse. (National Council on Compensation Insurance)
- Substance abusers utilize their medical benefits 300% more often than non-abusers. (Department of Labor)
- Substance abusers are absent from work 10 times more often than non-abusers. (OSHA)
It is critical to ensure that your employees are drug free in order to maintain a safe, secure, and productive workplace.
Key Benefits of Ekeholm’s Drug Testing Solutions:
- Instant or On-Site Testing Products
- Random Testing Programs
- SAMHSA Certified Labs
- Nationwide Service
- DOT Turnkey Compliance Programs
- Fast Turnaround
- Drug Free Workplace Programs
- Workers Comp Discounts
Seamless ordering - Fast Results
Multiple drug testing tests available, including hair, saliva, sweat, blood, alcohol, and instant tests. Contact us for additional details.