- Founded in 1998
- Licensed and insured private investigative firm
- Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) (view certificate)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Certified (view certificate)
- Founder is a state licensed Private Investigator since 1993
- Founder is a former Post-Certified Police Officer
- Divisions include ScreenSafe®, DateSafe®, and HomeSafe® for background checks
- Founding Member of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS)
Our goal is to create trusted partnerships with our clients to help increase the quality of their applicant pool, reduce risk of negligent hiring and retention, reduce workplace violence, and reduce risk of theft and embezzlement by providing affordable, accurate, and timely comprehensive screening services to enable them to make smart, safe, and informed hiring decisions.
We accomplish this by working with a global network of screened, insured, experienced and trusted court researchers and providers to ensure that all of our background screening services are performed accurately, quickly, and efficiently.
Our current professional affiliations include:
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Summit County Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) (view certificate)
Highly competitive pricing that is typically 15-20% lower than most competitors. Discounted pricing is available for volume users and preferred association affiliations.
"I am grateful to you for the excellent work we turn out because you do such an excellent job on your end. We are a very good fit and I appreciate the extra time you make for us. We've not had any backgrounds come back on us when we've had to do an update, and that says a lot."
Directory of Security
National Bottling Company